The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be:
- Targeting Proteins for the Development of New Therapeutic Strategies
- Combating (Re)Emerging Pathogens
- Tackling New Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Exploring Biologically Relevant Molecular Space
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery: Reality or Hype?
- Case Studies: from Target Validation to Novel Drugs (all Therapeutic Areas included)
More information can be found on the website.